September 20, 2010

Ultimate Moutainbiking

Sam was in heaven last weekend. He read about this mountain bike trail in the middle of nowhere that had ramps, jumps, teeter totters (for bikes) and everything else a crazy biker like my husband could dream up :) So we took the trek to the trail and it was actually really cool. They had a regular trail for scared-y cat bikers like myself, and then next to that trail there was another trail with all sorts of jumps and ramps the whole way up and down the mountain. We left, amazingly, without a scratch and I'm sure will be back again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like you had fun and finally a warm sunny weekend! Have fun with Brittany and Alisha this week going to conference. I wish I was there.

David and Melissa said...

No way! You gotta tell us where that is! Wait... maybe I shouldn't say anything to David. We are not as fortunate as you as far as accidents go... usually :)

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.