October 16, 2010

Conference Weekend

For the past two years, Brittany has been able to make it down for conference. I love being able to make nice breakfast while we watch the morning session, and then go up to Salt Lake for the afternoon session. Hearing the church leaders speak leaves me so refreshed.
I have finally convinced Brittany that rollerblading is awesome! I sacrifice and wear five pairs of socks with Sam's size 12 blades, Britt wears mine, and we blade the Provo River Trail. It has gotten to where she actually requests to go, rather than me forcing her :)

3 comments:

David and Melissa said...

Agreed. That is a fun trail and roller blading rocks kids in tube socks. Way to go.

larainydays said...

I love that trail but if I tried to rollerblade it I would end up in the river or in the hospital. You girls are so coordinated!

Brittany said...

that was soo fun!! I know, now you've got me addicted to rollerblading! I am going to miss staying with you Melissa!! thanks again for everything!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.