September 13, 2010

Britt Spit

I just love having Brittany go to BYU Idaho - it means she visits me on her way to and from semesters! She stopped by last weekend on her way to fall semester. Sam was in California so she actually got to sleep in a bed instead of on the couch. We found a way to make it to Cafe Rio 2 times in 3 days, rollarbladed the river trail, caught up on chic flicks, and, of course, went shopping. I love spending time with Brittany. She is one of the sweetest, most fun to be with, people I know, and Sam loves when she is here because she can handle his teasing and give it right back to him.
When shopping, Britt bought some jean slip on shoes that she was sooo excited for. That is, until we had left the store and I mentioned something about them being jean, and she realized she had nothing to wear them with because you can't wear jean on jean :) She was too embarrassed to return them half an hour later, so she bribed me to do it.
Every time Britt visits we get asked if we are twins, and this time was no different. Brittany hates it because I love teasing her that she looks old like me :) Brittany was a little bit angry after she found out that the fondue she had been dipping her fruit in was made with avocado and carrot purees, he he. I have a slight obsession with trying to cook healthier by adding purees. Brooke was a victim of my applesauce cupcakes, which turned out nasty, but I have had many successes which have tricked Sam into eating his veggies.

4 comments:

larainydays said...

I love the snarling pic of Brittany. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when I was in Utah. You've got to go see Brylinn. She is ADORABLE! Unless holding babies makes you crazy, which I can understand. Provo has 8 zillion babies on every corner.

Brittany said...

thanks for the kind words Melis! I love visiting you! I look like a freak in the picture! haha aanndd thank you for returning those jean shoes lol!

Anonymous said...

Do you have the cookbook Deceptively Delicious? Its by Jerry Seinfield's wife. I got it as a Christmas present last year and have been really enjoying it.

Brooke said...

Hee Hee love that picture of Brittany Spittany. How did that nickname ever start?

Jean shoes? You should have convinced her to keep them just so we could take pictures of her wearing them and then mock her for it for the next few years...

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.