April 25, 2010

Baby Joziah's Blessing

I love St. George. There aren't many places I can see myself living, but that is one of them. We had a fun day down to see baby Joziah get blessed. Being with family for blessings are one of my favorites. After church we relaxed, walked along the golf course trails in perfect 80 degree weather, and everyone else ate while I drank my nasty powder (more to come on that).
This golf course is right across the street from Matt and Jill's house. I love to run its path when we visit - brings me back to my high school running days (golf courses were the place to run - in 110 weather, the grass was much cooler to run on than the black asphalt).
Proud Daddy - Matt is such a great dad dad and brother-in-law. Him and Jill spoil us every time we visit.

3 comments:

larainydays said...

I want to know about the powder. Is it something magical?

David and Melissa said...

Fun! We love St. George but please don't move there. You already moved too far away! Did you hear our ward doesn't exist anymore?

chelsea mckell said...

You were in St. George?! That means you drove RIGHT BY my house! I'm just off the freeway in Cedar! You turkey!!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.