January 21, 2010

Family Reunion #2

After visiting my family, we headed straight to Park City for Sam's family reunion. It was a nice, relaxing week. We stayed in these cute condos and had fun just relaxing catching up. A few highlights of the week:
  • We skied at Park City and The Canyons. The Canyons was awesome! I stuck with Sam and his brothers the first half of the day, and the second half went off on my own. It was so relaxing. When I was off skiing on my own I reached the bottom of a lift just as Sam and his bothers did, so I jumped on the chair behind them. When I got to the top I realized that it was only for two double black diamond runs. Definitely not my level. Lucky for me, there was ski patrol right there who took me down on the lift. Embarrassing... good thing I am used to situations like this.
  • At night we played tennis on the Wii. I cannot help but move around and swing like I am really playing tennis. His family kept trying to get me to play just so they could get some good laughs.
  • We all brought a bunch of candy, divided it up, and betting with our candy, played Texas Hold Em'. So much fun.
  • We got to spend time with family that we hadn't seen in way too long.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

What a fun trip....I was jealous! It's been too long since I hit the slopes....and I mean that literally, hit the slopes :o) We need to go skiing/snowboarding together, that would be a sight!! Maybe next winter....

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.