August 1, 2009

i love my sisters!

I LOVE having all sisters. It's the best. We have so much fun together just doing everyday things. I remember when we were younger, we would mop the floors by rubber banding sponges to our feet and skating around. Brooke and I tried the same tactic to clean the carpet, but it didn't turn out too well. We had gotten gum in the carpet and my mom left us to clean it, so we put on socks, dipped our feet in the water, and skated around on the carpet. Then we got smart and just dumped all the water on the carpet. That didn't go over too well when Brooke tried to plug in the radio...she got a little shock. I remember us sneaking gross and embarrassing things into each other's lunches...like rotten bananas or old pancakes. Growing up was so fun thanks to all my sisters. I finally got to see them last week in St. George. It was only for 2 days but we had fun swimming at the hotel pool and talking, which is what we do best.

7 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

seriously... I think any male walking by you 5 would have a heart attack.

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I love that you have board shorts on. I wear them all the time. And everyone bugs me about it. Love it!

ashley said...

hey melis! cute post! i miss you, it was so fun to hang out with you in st. george!!

Brian and Jessica said...

You and your sisters are so cute! I can't believe how big Ally is! She is still the little girl hiding under the table at your house from Cody to me! haha!

Brooke said...

Sooo fun. Love you Melis!

R A C H A E L said...

That last photo should be named "Legs for Days"

David and Melissa said...

Wow... we can hardly tell which one is you is Melissa? You all look so much alike!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.