July 5, 2009

fun with brooke and cody!

My sister, Brooke, and her husband Cody were there for the first couple of days. It was a blast getting to hang out with them, and sad to see them go.
We had fun swimming in the waves at Sunset Beach, where Brooke and I got hammered over and over again. Brooke a little more than me :) Thanks to that day I had sand in my hair for the whole trip.
Brooke and I managed to talk the husbands into eating at our favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, TWICE. We are so alike in a lot of ways, one of them being that we always order the exact same meal, chicken stuffed tacos and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
Brooke's plane had problems so she got to stay an extra day. We tried to hike Stairway to heaven, where we had to sneak through and over a few fences.
Unfortunately, about 100 feet up the trail we got caught. We knew there was a security guard, and when we heard him coming on his 4 wheeler Brooke and I quickly hit the ground, where he wouldn't be able to see us. The boys stayed standing, leaving Brooke and I to awkwardly have to get out of the bushes when the guard pulled up. This picture is with the crazy guard, who was 65 years old, had purple and black hair, and was doing donuts on his four wheeler after he caught us.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

well you should've got to stairway a little earlier then! I bet that guard wouldn't have been there at 4am :)

Brittany said...

Melissa, you look SO pretty in all these pictures! I can't wait to see you soon! I miss you!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.