January 21, 2009

Let it Snow!

We are so lucky we have so many mountains close by. We usually go up at least 3 times a week. It has made this winter so much fun.
Can you tell it's me? Even when it's not that cold I insist on wearing ALL my layers. It makes the falls not hurt so bad! Night boarding at Wolf Mountain
Monday was Sam's first time on a snow mobile. He LOVED it. He did a great job taxiing us all up the hill after sledding down.
Two of my best friends, Lacey and Melissa
Todd and Lacey
David and Melissa

3 comments:

Brooke said...

How FUN! It sounds like you are having a much better winter than last years, now that you have fun things to do in the snow!! I loved all the pictures :o)

mmm... said...

Hey Melissa, Ashley sent me your blog. Wow, it looks like you are having an amazing time and it looks like you and Sam are so happy! Currently Ben and I are in Ohio and I am missing the mountains. So it's good to see you're enjoying the mountains for me! :) I saw on Chelsea's blog you're going to running a half marathon! way to go! That is awesome! Well good luck with everything, and keep in touch.

mmm... said...

Hey Melissa! so I would love to chat with you more as well. my email address is melaniem3@gmail.com can't wait to hear from you, we have so much to catch up on!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.