January 5, 2009

Christmas in Arizona!

All the girls going to see The Nutcracker for Brittany's birthday (Christmas Eve). Everyone was very ticked off that I didn't like it! I was bored, sorry. They are trying to convince me that it is our new Christmas Eve tradition, but I think I will make it my tradition to watch the kids while they go :)
DDR never gets old at our house! Even though we can only pass a couple of soungs we still love it!
The traditional "jump off the couch for a picture in new Christmas pajamas" picture.
I took off school a couple of days early and we headed down to Arizona. We spent a week there and it was a blast! I love being home. Sam did well being the only boy with a million girls. He even went on the traditional all day shopping trip and helped me pick out clothes, he's a good sport. I could only talk him into going because we went to Oregano's for lunch. Oregano's has the best pizza, salad, and of course, the Pizzookie (Chocolate chip cookie pizza with ice cream on top - it's the best). The rest of the week consisted of making gingerbread houses, playing tennis, best meals ever, more shopping, Twilight, eating way too much junk food, DDR, and just hanging out. We had so much fun playing with our nephews and seeing the whole family.

4 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

No! Don’t give up! We WILL eventually talk on the phone. AND in person. If we just keep playing phone tag, eventually we will connect. Weekends are best to catch me (since I can pass off the babe to Brian) and evenings. We’re in Provo every weekend – are you ever down there? Maybe we’ll have to meet halfway – like in SLC.
These pics are awesome! Seriously, you are your sisters are absolutely gorgeous. And so much fun, it sounds like. I’m so jealous you got to escape the cold for Christmas! I talked to my brother in Gilbert AZ and he still uses his AC in the car sometimes. Crazy. And here in Vernal, I rarely get to leave the house because it’s single digits all day and below zero in the mornings and evenings. Anyways – did you hear that Melanie is pregnant again?! Her third already! Crazy rabbits those two.
Talk to ya soon!

Brooke said...

Hey Melissa...it was so fun having you here, we miss you guys already!!

I'm so sad I'm not in the jumping picture....haha

R A C H A E L said...

What!!??? No mention of the white elephant party!!?? WHAT THE WHAT!!??

Its ok. I still love you. I am so glad I got to see you even if it was only for a few hours! The invite still stands for the mountain biking this summer. The Falcon Trail awaits...

Rich and Nicole said...

hi Meliska! I wish we could of gotten together when you were here! thats a bummer! how is everything!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.