February 8, 2012

Hukilau Weekend

When Ashley and I were roommates, for about a year we went to Hukilau Beach every single day. We would ride our bikes down after class and swim, body board, and get tan. Then Ashley had a body boarding mis-hap and refused to body board with me (really I think she decided body boarding wasn't cool), and I got a car and we made our way to more impressive beaches on North Shore. But Hukilau will always be my favorite spot. The waves are usually always perfect for body boarders of my skill level (think white wash). We met Ashley the other weekend and it was my perfect day. The two of them traded off holding Jenna and I got to body board with Sam and Ashley for a good few hours. We had many-a-contests to see who could go further on the same wave, and Sam loved trying to run me over when I wasn't paying attention :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenna looks so cute in her little yellow dress. What a fun day at Hukilau!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.