October 19, 2011

Grandma's Visit

I could not wait for my mom to come and visit, and the 10 days flew by in no time. It was nicer than I can say to have her here, helping with Jenna and keeping me company. My sweet mom would wake up whenever Jenna did at night and keep me company while I fed her. She cooked almost every meal for us, and was the hugest help throughout the entire time. My mom is truly one of my best friends. Ashley came and spent the night for most of the days as well, and we filled our days with lots of talking, walking, eating, and going to the ocean.
My mom made Jenna's beautiful blessing dress. She couldn't be here for the blessing, but we played dress up anyways :)
Whenever Jenna would fuss, my mom would walk Jenna back and forth outside on the apartment deck. She had the magic touch and could get her calm in no time.
Since I couldn't swim, we got our favorite sandwiches from Waialua Bakery and had picnics in the afternoon at Ali'i Beach Park. It was so nice to finally get outside, relax in the shade, and talk.
Jenna's first trip to the beach! She loved it until it started to rain...
Our traditional Friday pizza, pizookies, and movie night
We miss you Mom/Grandma! Come back soon!

0 comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.