October 19, 2011

10 days old

Jenna had her newborn pictures taken at 10 days old. It was quite the experience. I timed nursing perfectly to have her nice and sleepy when we showed up, but once there, it took 2 hours to get her to sleep. I was worried about her going to the bathroom on the photographers blankets and props (as they are naked for the shoot), but when I asked her about it she said, "You'd be surprised at how rarely that actually happens". Well, Jenna pooped 3 times all over the poor ladies props. We finally got Jenna to sleep, and she hurried and snapped a few shots as fast as possible. When we left I swore I would never do newborn pictures again, but as soon as I saw the pictures I changed my mind :)

6 comments:

mmm... said...

that is hilarious jenna pooped three times! what a memory! the pictures are gorgeous! i wish i did newborn pictures. it was worth it. ;)

Emily Creason said...

I have the one of her w/ the little black bow on my computer at work for my desktop picture. She's so precious!!

Lacey Geddes said...

soooo cute Melissa!!

chelsea mckell said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously. Ohmyword. Worth every ounce of poop you had to clean up. :)

larainydays said...

Just go to a different photographer each time...one that Jenna hasn't pooped on yet. The pictures are beautiful.

Rich'n'Rach said...

precious!!! and classic w/ the 3 poops haha

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.