January 16, 2011

3 weeks = 3 weeks too long

We were being completely logical when planning our move. Sam would move over to Hawaii two weeks early to find us a place to live and cars, while I would work here in Utah to earn a little extra money for the move. Well, two weeks turned into three weeks when plane tickets were cheaper on certain days, and a week and a half into it and we are dying! I miss my husband, bad. What were we thinking? Being logical is not the smartest, I am finding. Especially when it involves me staying in 20 degree weather while my husband is forced into 80 degree, sunny days. I am counting the days!
P.S. Hawaii posts may not come for a while, as I packed my camera cord and who knows when our stuff will arrive.
[IMG_0020.JPG]

6 comments:

larainydays said...

What WERE you thinking? Oh, well, the reunion will be fun.

mmm... said...

I'm soooooo excited for you! only a week and a half! Yes, long, but for the rest of us, so short! I'm sure you're hearing this non-stop, but I am so jealous! Can't wait to visit. :)

chelsea mckell said...

wish I was up there to keep you company! Time will fly. You better keep your blog very updated with your adventures there!! I especially want to hear about what you think of the new temple. I've been told they re-did EVERYTHING and it's amazing. Say aloha to Coach for me!

R A C H A E L said...

Not cool. Being away from your husband that long stinks. Hopefully it will be over soon- and that the move goes smoothly!!

David and Melissa said...

Just waiting for an update from Hawaii! Have you found a place to live? A vehicle? A job? Your husband?

Spencer & Rachel Coleman said...

We miss you guys and hope you are having a wonderful time in Hawaii!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.