December 7, 2010

Tubular!

Jill threw Matt the most killer 30th birthday party ever! That girl knows how to plan a party. We had a blast!
Matt was "Mr. T". Jill surprised him with the costume and he was a very good sport :)
Aaron ended up looking like an 80's child molester. You can never have too many blackmail pictures :) Sam's fanny pack was filled with a slinky. Somebody please bring back the fanny pack!
I sure wish this picture showed Sam's legs, because they were quite bare. Those were some short shorts!
The Bates Boys! I love finally having brothers. They don't get more entertaining than these 3. Sam got a little shy and changed his shorts, while Aaron was loving being able to show a little leg...
I really, really love this man.

4 comments:

Aynna banahna said...

You do have a winner! He is so cool.

David and Melissa said...

Sweet party, but I really know that Sam dresses like that every day. You can't fool me! Looked like fun guys!

mmm... said...

That party looks like so much fun! You guys are awesome! The costumes crack me up! Plus I think you would be a super hot 1986 aerobics teacher Melissa.

Brittany said...

Sounds fun! And someone is bringing the fanny pack back, but with a new name! haha, a friend of mine from byu-i, so if you want one...haha I have connections: http://www.getapaq.com

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.