February 21, 2010

Lost without Lost

We are part of the 99% of America that is hooked on Lost. Up until or move to Provo, Sam and I have never had TV. We had a TV, just no channels. We spend our weekend nights with movies and seasons, particularly LOST. A few days before we moved I went to work and set everything out for Sam to make dinner. When I came home, there was no dinner, I only had a few minutes until I had to go to a meeting, and I was a little ticked off and said a few not-so-nice words. When I came home from my meeting, Sam had set up this whole treasure hunt around our house, which led to..... Lost, Seasons 4 and 5. Turns out he was trying hard to get the "hunt" done before I came home from work, and that = no dinner, and that = what a great wife I am for getting mad. Good thing it's my first mistake ever :) 

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Sam should've known not to mess with Melissa's eating plans!

=)

Very cute. No matter what sass you dish out, I still think Sam's a lucky man.

larainydays said...

Max got addicted to Lost this past weekend. Now he's mainlining Hulu.

Brooke said...

Someday we'll have to start watching it.....there are so many people I know who love it. Sam is great about surprises...although he must know by now how important food is to Flake girls!!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.