October 20, 2009

good bye, summer. i will miss you.

We said buh-bye to summer with one last campfire with our friends. Have I mentioned how much I love our friends here? I think only about a million times. But I do. We had a fun weekend in Huntsville cooking foil dinners and s'mores and singing around the campfire to the one and only guitar hero, Richard. Oh yeah, and the guys shot guns at targets, such as a broken microwave (Hello, white trash). So long, summer. I can feel winter moving in.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You do have some fabulous friends :o) Can't wait to see you in about a month!! Our washing machine just broke, maybe we'll bring it up and we can shoot it?

larainydays said...

You're not really white trash until you're shooting appliances from your front porch.

Brittany said...

is this the bonfire that I was at? You do have really nice friends!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.