October 5, 2009

britt spit

My little sister came to town! She got a ride from Rexburg on Friday night and we had a blast of a weekend. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a great sister, let alone 4 of them. Nothing makes me happier than getting to see them. We had fun roasting marshmallows and foil dinners, watching conference, going to Cafe Rio, shopping, eating dessert, begging for tickets and going to conference on Sunday, and eating a picnic on temple square which consisted of sandwiches with no bread (thanks to me forgetting it!).
Ok, so I USED to be from out of state. But Brittany still is so the sign counts. I know the sign is pathetic but it worked like a charm. People came straight for Britt and I, when we were surrounded by about 20 other people holding signs for tickets as well.
Our attempts to get a decent picture usually look something like this...
Finally a normal picture.

5 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

cute post! minus the middle picture where I am still adjusting my arm haha! don't beat yourself up about the bread haha! They were good lettuce wraps! thanks for letting me come! It was such a fun weekend! I am so lucky to have you as a sister!

larainydays said...

I love the flying hair picture. I looks like a vampire attack.

Brian and Jessica said...

I can't believe how old I feel seeing Brittany so old! haha!! Glad you had a good weekend, and the flying hair pic cracked me up! Adorable!

Brooke said...

Sooo fun!! I want to be your guest, you are the best cook and hostess with the mostess for sure :o) I'm glad you had a good time!!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.