July 2, 2012

We'll Miss You, Ashley!

My sister, Ashley, has moved off island. I am excited for her to move onto bigger and better, but so sad to think of not being able to see her whenever we feel like it. She is such a great sister and auntie to Jenna. We had the best weekend before dropping Ashley off - she came and stayed with us and we spent time at all our favorite beaches and eateries,swam with dolphins at Waimea, and got in a few Speed Scrabble and Rook tournaments as well :)

I loved being able to call Ashley whenever and arrange times to meet up at the beach. I loved being able to have Ashley meet Sam and I at the temple to take Jenna on long walks so Sam and I could do a session together, and all going to McDonald's for hot fudge sundae's afterwards. I loved randomly running into Ashley at Waimea on Saturday afternoons. Most of all, I loved just having Ashley near. Ashley is sweet, fun, and such a great friend. Good luck in San Diego, Ash! We love you!

2 comments:

larainydays said...

That was so sweet Melissa. I bet Ashley will miss you as much as the beach...well maybe not that much :)

ashley said...

Thanks Melis!! I miss you so much already! I'm coming back to visit as soon as I can!!! Love you!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.