June 7, 2012

Grandma's Visit

The past two weeks with my mom and Ashley here flew by. We had such a great time together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Time with my them means the world to me. Highlights of the trip were picnics on the beach, paddle boarding (the first time for Sam and I) through Haliewa --for awhile with my mom, Ash, and I all on the same board - couldn't stop laughing or tipping over, relaxing at Koolina and the Disney resort, surfing for the first time in years with Ashley, body boarding with my mom, and playing Rook at night.













                                        


                                       


1 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Just caught up on your blog all the way to here. And had to stop, because I'm dying of jealousy! SO BEAUTIFUL THERE! Not jealousy as much as happiness for you!! Seriously, I'm just so glad you guys are living it up there! And Jenna.... AHHHH! Such a cutie!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.