January 3, 2012

Sunshine

I have a hard time knowing what to say when I post pictures of Jenna. I cannot put into words the smallest part of the love I have for this little girl. She has only been with us for three months, but we cannot imagine life without her. We love her smiles, her cooing, her bare buns, how she stares so intently at us with those big blue eyes like she is trying to say so much, we love watching her sleep.... there is no end of things we love, and the list just keeps multiplying every single day. This little girl is straight sunshine to our day.



3 comments:

mmm... said...

Oh I love these pictures! You guys look so so so happy. It is such a special time. And she is absolutely adorable!

Linda said...

Melissa, Jenna is so cute! I miss her!! I'm glad you have so much fun being a mom. She is lucky to have a mother like you!

chelsea mckell said...

I love that picture of her foot in her nose!!
And I love hearing about how happy you are! Makes me happy too :)

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.