August 3, 2011

A visit from my favorite sister!

Brooke earned her spot as my favorite sister, being the first one to visit Sam and I :) They were only here for a couple of days, but it was so much fun to be together again. We had such a good time swimming, snorkeling, going to Waikiki, and just hanging out and talking. I couldn't ask for a better big sister or brother-in-law. Brooke and I were laughing walking behind Cody and Sam in Waikiki, because they looked so much alike. Both same height, both shaved heads... to hide receding hairlines :), both in their plaid shorts talking about financial advising all night long (even though none of us are from Utah, Sam and Cody both graduated from Weber State and are financial advisers). The only hard thing about having family visit is that it makes you realize all over again how much you miss them!

4 comments:

larainydays said...

I'm so glad you got to visit. You are looking great Melissa. We can't wait for your sweet baby to come.

ashley said...

favorite sister? what about your sister that LIVES in hawaii with you!!!!

David and Melissa said...

I guess we had to come to Hawaii before the Smiths to be your favorite friends. But maybe we can settle for 2nd place. You are looking so great! Not too long now! By the way I had to get a new sim card because I left my phone on top of the car and it fell off and got crushed so I don't have your number. Will you text me so I have yours?

mmm... said...

Sounds like Ben would fit right in. ;)

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.