April 1, 2011

Home vacation

This past week Sam has been in Phoenix on a work trip, so Ash and I decided to give ourselves a mini, at home vacation, which is pretty easy to do in a place like this. We spent Saturday in Waikiki, where we enjoyed the ocean all day long, and ended at the Cheesecake Factory. Then it was home to my place for a chic flick. Sunday she spent the night at my house, and we had fun cooking together and fitting in another chic flick. We spent the next three days swimming and laying out on North Shore, and I finally got a tan! We ended it baby sitting at Turtle Bay for a family here on vacation from New York, who paid big $ and let us order room service galore. We split 3 meals between the 2 of us and mango smoothies. It was such a relaxing week, and so fun to spend time with Ashley.
Now Sam just needs to hurry home- as much fun as I had, I miss him like crazy.

2 comments:

larainydays said...

You girls always know how to have fun. I'd be jealous if I weren't so righteous.

mmm... said...

Wow! Brings back such good memories! Cheesecake factory, Turtle Bay. Good times! Sounds like you had a blast (way more fun then I had when Ben went to Phoenix :) Anyways, love the photo of you two (also brings back memories (you and your rusting bikes! :)

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.