March 22, 2011

Completely worth it

There were more than a few times when Sam and I wondered if all the doctor visits, heartache, and money spent would ever be worth it... every ultra sound makes me so grateful that we did! This baby is as big as an orange and I already love him/her like crazy. There is nothing I enjoy more than getting an ultra sound these days - I could lay there and watch our baby squirm around all day and be perfectly content. At our last visit, they had to measure some part of the neck to make sure baby didn't have downs syndrome, and baby moved so much that the 5 minute ultra sound turned into 45 minutes. I loved every minute of it.

5 comments:

larainydays said...

What a beautiful squirmy baby. I don't blame you. It would be fun to just lay there all day and listen to the heart beat wouldn't it? I am excited at how close your baby and Rachael's will be.

mmm... said...

Oh your baby is so cute. I loved ultra-sounds as well. I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ultrasouns are so awesome! I love the 3D ones. Are you planning on finding out the sex?

Spencer & Rachel Coleman said...

We are so excited for you guys! When is the baby due?

Liz said...

CONGRATS Melissa and Sam! Well worth the wait is right! I wish you the best!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.