November 12, 2010

Nice Blades

There aren't many things I have to beg Sam to do, but roller blading is one of them. It doesn't help that EVERY time we roller blade the Provo River Trail, some smart aleck BYU student (male) tells Sam, "Nice Blades" as we go by. This week I talked Sam into going, telling him that he just had to go because all of the fall leaves would be changing colors. Well, all the trees were dead, but Sam humored me anyways and got into the above stance when we would pass by people. I really, really love being married to someone that makes me laugh.

4 comments:

larainydays said...

I knew Sam should have been a figure skater. It's not too late!

R A C H A E L said...

This. is. awesome.

I think Damon and Sam were cut from the same cloth.

mmm... said...

Sam cracks me up! I think he really is your prefect match! Love this picture.

Emily Creason said...

LOL!!!! My brother is such a NERD!!!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.