November 6, 2009

mr. xavier rudd

Recently we got to see Xavier Rudd in concert with Rachel and Spencer. His music is great on CD, but AMAZING in person. I have never heard anything like it. The instrumentals were crazy. Xavier sings and plays the guitar, the didgeridoos, and a tons of other instruments while two other guys play a ton of instruments as well. Almost as good as the music was the entertainment from the crowd. Xavier tends to draw a hippie crowd, and this concert did not disappoint. Hippies galore. So for the price of being surrounded by BO we got a lot of good laughs. One lady repeatedly came up to Spencer and Sam and said, "I think you are ticklish!" in a freaky voice, and tried to tickle their legs. Another man, who was dressed in tie-dye gauchos and definitely on drugs, ran around, very fast, in little circles right in front of us for about 15 minutes. I could go on and on. I am already excited to see him when he comes back around next year.

5 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I'm going to try what that lady did - walk up to random people and see if their legs are ticklish.

Tami said...

So... your Mom & I blog-stalked you last night. :)
Now you are on my feed reader.
Sounds like a a serious good time. A littel woerd maybe but good, BO aside.

larainydays said...

Welcome to my world Melissa. (In college that is.) Ahhhh, I miss the hippie days.

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Of course I still do that. It's also great when you get a spoonful of peanut butter and then dip it in the chocolate powder. Yum!!!! ;)

David and Melissa said...

Are you kidding, I tickle people's legs all the time and they love it! Seriously though, you'd better protect your husbands. Freaky! Sounds like fun though.

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.