October 17, 2008

Biking at Sundance

One of the first things we did when we moved here was go mountain biking at Sundance Ski Resort. You can buy a lift ticket and take you bike up on the lift, so you only have to ride down! The lazy man's dream. When we showed up I knew something was wrong... I was definitely the only beginner biker around. Everyone else had mountain bikes that looked more like dirt bikes, dirt bike helmets, arm and leg guards... the whole bit. Then there was me with my Target bike, that had a sticker onthe front reading, "Not intended for mountain use". One trip down and I almost caused many accidents, had several falls, many people cussing at me, and I was in tears and definietly done. Little did I know Sam had accidentally taken me on one of the balck diamond runs. I quickly got a raincheck and so the next weekend Sam went again, and took Wayne.

0 comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Sam and Melissa. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.